Friday, May 25, 2012

25 may - types for weekend

After the last two types of failures bets for the weekend will be very thoughtful. Today there are 2-3 meetings on LIVE on BET365, maybe something interesting I will catch. Most importantly, do not lose. Even if you do not win, I just need to remember that Monday starts with AO so then it will be something to invest. Currently the offer is very poor and it really is not something to play for the strength to keep repeating to yourself. This is etched in my mind. Even so, over time, and then I shall pay dearly for their own stupidity.

Currently I watching the beach soccer, olympic qualifications in women's handball, F1 in Monaco and the Scandinavian leagues. Unfortunately, more and nothing happens, these events previously managed to earn a little bit so you have to hold on to it. I encourage you to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment